3.20.2013

Tranquil escape

I have long been a fan of Terrain and hadn't even had the full experience. I long ago lived near their Glen Mills, PA location except I'm pretty sure it didn't exist when I was there and if it had my interests were elsewhere at the time. Luckily for me they opened a Westport, CT location not too long ago and I finally made my way there a few weeks ago. It was the worth the wait. I can't wait to go back and urge you to check it out for yourself. It's a gardener/flower lovers paradise. And even if you are not too much into either of those things you will be sure to find something you do love. Of course the peeps behind Anthropologie are behind this little gem too. Take a ride if you're not too far...and have a little lunch at the cafe. enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...